|PLEASE CLICK ON THE COMPANY NAME FOR FULL COMPANY DETAILS, HYPERLINKS AND CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING...|
|Company details: |
Desktop version | Mobile version
Located in Worminghall, Buckinghamshire, we at Thomley are a friendly place for people of all abilities and disabilities to come and have fun. We welcome all disabled people at all ages so from baby/toddlers to adults, we would love to see you and your families, carers or friends. We support all types of people at any stage of their diagnostic journey, whatever their additional needs - we are here to help in any way possible!
We offer regular days for disabled visitors and their families to come and we offer focus days too for preschool children, adults, schools, respite groups and the wider community, to come and join us and enjoy our facilities. We run regular evening youth clubs for disabled teenagers and we also take bookings for birthday parties and disability events. Take a look at our website to see when it would be best to visit us.
Our site is very spacious and secure to accommodate all, and we have an excellent range of fully-accessible facilities. Each day our friendly and experienced team run fun and educational activities too which cater for all ages and abilities.
We are set on a beautiful 9 acre site, which is fully enclosed within the countryside giving it that secluded and peaceful feel. We have various rooms and facilities open to the public - it’s definately a place you really do have to see for yourself to get the full Thomley feeling! But to give an idea of what we have, heres some of the facilities we have on offer:
- Soft play area - You can swim in the ball pit, swing on the giant sausage or relax in the infinity hut.
- Outdoor Facilities - You can climb Fort Thomley, ride a bike around the 1km track or build a sandcastle.
- Sensory Room - You can chill out in the swinging chair, relax on the massage bed or gaze at the lights.
- Teenage Den - In our Teen room you can play a game of pool, play on the Xbox or just chat with your new found friends.
- Art Room - You can get creative and imaginative or just get messy with our fantastic range of materials that are available.
- Play Rooms - Your child can become best friends with our giant teddy or they can play with lots of toys!
- Imagination Room - Feel like being a superhero? To cook in our toy kitchen? You can let your imagination run wild in this room!
- Kitchen - We can help you prepare your own food, cook it and of course, eat it! We can teach essential life skills to all visiters.
- Accessible Toilets - We have fully accessible toilets with a ceiling hoist, wet-rooms and adjustable equipment.
We have many aims and goals to strive for, some of which aim towards disabled people, their parents and carers, and towards the community itself too.
• Our goals to helping Disabled people are to help improve their self-esteem, happiness and quality of life but also for that of their families and friends, by offering healthy and purposeful activities which enable them to play, learn, socialise and work in a peaceful and friendly environment.
• Our goals to helping Parents and carers are to provide opportunities for them to spend quality time together with their loved one in a safe place where there is help on hand if they need it. It gives the parents and carers a chance to meet and to access information and support too.
• Our goals for the Community are to provide disability awareness, education and promote that involvement of the wider public can improve the lives of disabled people and their families and make life easier. We demonstrate practical examples for support and inclusion that they can do.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services or you can just come down and visit us - we would love to see you! We are open 10:00 am to 3:30 pm, Tuesday to Saturday. In the school holidays we open on Mondays too.
Or you can visit our social media pages to hear about our services, fun days, and news:
Call us today on: 01844 338 380
Email us on: enquiriesthomley.org.uk
Visit our website: www.thomley.org.uk
|Category:||arts & crafts|
baby development activities
baby music / pre school music
childcare support & information services
childrens activities, arts, crafts, music, play centres
day / nursery schools & pre-schools / play groups
education / private shools / nurseries
family services and support for mums
toddlers parties / childrens entertainers
|Related words:||arts, crafts, music, play centres|
arts & crafts All
arts & crafts Aylesbury
arts & crafts Bucks
baby development activities All
baby development activities Aylesbury
or click here to return to previous page
|Media Chameleon Limited